Thursday, July 14, 2011

Awesome things with Sims

I was trying, and trying, and trying, then googling for help for having sims took so good. I wanted to have then cut out so I could use them. I see a lot of people doing creative things with theirs, and I feel so behind. I want to catch up.

So after googling an hour ago (yes, an hour ago), I found great tutorials on how to cut out your sim and easily edit them for pictures and such. I was like "Wow, this is so easy. I can do this."

I knew people had tricks if you will to do awesome things with their sims and I wanted to know at least one. I just got tired of the lasso tool and pen tool for a while. I do have patience, but my sims always looked like they just went through a grinder.

[Here] is the tutorials I found. They are really good and well explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...