Saturday, June 23, 2012

STEALERS!! VERY VERY BAD!

FROM JULIANA'S BLOG!


Downs Sims 3 - Please respect the creators
I'm tired of a certain site called Downs Sims 3 that are copying my creations and from others creators!
Yes, this f*cking site publishes the work of others, earn money with every download that they receive and still says at the end of the posts that "does not accept copies"
Edit: How they make money? I don't understand!R.: Adfly is a URL shortener that pays for each visitor to your shortened links... I use this on my own links, because I have a lot of work to make my creations but I don't think its fair for people pay for this, then it is a way to earn some coins for my effort. But they have many visits (ten times more than me) and earn money on the effort of the creators.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...